Recently, covid 19 outbreak spreads in Shanghai, China. There are more than 25,000 new asymptomatic domestic infections every day. China is implementing a dynamic zero-out policy. A leading respiratory expert said the key to COVID-19 prevention and control is to minimize transmission and fatality rate. Omicron has a low case fatality rate but is highly transmissible and can still claim many lives in large outbreaks. "Total openness is not applicable in China. For China, we should keep to the dynamic zero-out and gradually open up."
However, "dynamic zero clearance" is not the pursuit of complete "zero infection". As the Novel Coronavirus has its own uniqueness and strong concealment, there may be no way to prevent the detection of cases at present, but rapid detection and prompt treatment must be carried out, as soon as one case is found, one case will be dealt with.
The situation in Shanghai is serious. As the financial center of China, Shanghai is a very important city, and the outbreak of the epidemic in Shanghai will put a great impact on China's economy. The current task is to contain the spread of the epidemic as soon as possible, to achieve social zero so that Shanghai's life and economy quickly return to normal.
As China plays an important role in the global supply chain, the outbreak will have a significant impact on the supply and prices of many pce powder.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is based on unsaturated polymerizable monomers with active groups such as carboxyl group, sulfonic acid group, hydroxyl group and polyoxene group as raw materials. some new high-performance dispersants are prepared by direct copolymerization, post-polymerization functionalization or in-situ polymerization and grafting, which are called superplasticizers in concrete.
The unique comb-shaped molecular structure of this kind of superplasticizer gives it the characteristics of low content, high water reduction, good water retention and good strengthening effect. In addition, the molecular structure, molecular weight and its distribution can be adjusted by means of flexibility of molecular structure design and control of synthesis process parameters, so as to achieve high performance.
What are the advantages of polycarboxylate superplasticizer?
1. low content and good dispersion, usually in the amount of 0.2%-0.5% of the amount of cementitious material, the water reduction rate of concrete can reach more than 30%, and does not segregate and does not bleed water.
2. The performance of keeping slump is good, and the slump of concrete in 90~120min is basically no loss, which accords with the development trend of modern pumping concrete.
3. It has good compatibility with cement, admixture and other admixtures, so it can be used freely.
4. It can effectively increase the content of fly ash, ground slag and other admixtures used to replace cement, so as to reduce the cost of concrete.
5. It can be used to prepare ordinary, high strength, ultra-high strength, high fluidity, early strength, mass concrete and so on according to different design requirements.
6. Formaldehyde is not used in the preparation process, so it will not cause pollution to the human body and the environment.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality polycarboxylate superplasticizer, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Bola Carbon, the global black carbon giant, recently announced that it is raising the price of all black carbon pce powder.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is based on unsaturated polymerizable monomers with active groups such as carboxyl group, sulfonic acid group, hydroxyl group and polyoxene group as raw materials.…
Russian crude oil shipments to Italian and Turkish ports rose to multi-week highs, suggesting that some southern European countries are quietly returning to the Russian oil market.Specific figures show that Russian crude oil deliveries to Italian ref…
Although hydrogen fuel is a promising alternative to fossil fuels, the catalyst it relies on for power generation is mainly composed of rare and expensive metal platinum, which limits the wide commercialization of hydrogen fuel.…