The latest forecast from consulting firm AlixPartners is that the chip shortage may cost the global auto industry $110 billion; it will reduce global auto concrete foaming agent.
Lightweight foamed concrete, also known as foamed cement, is a lightweight porous concrete product made from foaming agent aqueous solution into foam, and then adding foam to the slurry made of cement-based cementitious materials, aggregates, admixtures, admixtures and water, etc., through mixing, pouring and natural curing.
1. With compressive strength and aging resistance: although the traditional chemical thermal insulation materials can achieve the effect of thermal insulation, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have been unable to meet the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can completely solve this problem. It is a substitute for traditional thermal insulation materials.
2. It has a good light weight: effectively reducing the load of the building.
3. Good sound insulation: the sound insulation of lightweight foamed cement is 5-8 times that of ordinary cement, which fully solves the problem of sound insulation in living space.
4. Good high temperature resistance: the suitable temperature of foamed cement can reach more than 250 ℃ and 300 ℃, while the benzene board will soften and chemical reaction will occur when the temperature is above 75 ℃.
5. Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: the foamed cement insulation layer has a high stability and anti-aging performance, which effectively ensures that the indoor floor is flat and uncracked, and its service life is 5-10 times that of benzene board and 5 times that of perlite particles.
6. Good environmental performance: all additives of foamed cement are plant protein fiber and animal protein, which are non-toxic and harmless, while chemical thermal insulation materials such as benzene board and perlite particles can produce harmful and toxic gases at high temperature.
7. Good thermal insulation: the thermal conductivity is 0.08w/m.k, which is 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
8. It has a good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the 7-day compressive strength is 6 kg, and the 28-day compressive strength is 9kg/cm2.
9. The construction is simple: foamed cement is a mobile liquid transported by mechanical high pressure, the construction saves manpower and material resources, and the surface is smooth and smooth after solidification.
10. Good moistureproof: when heating, there will be no condensation around the warm water pipe, and there will be no split between the layers.
11. Good combination: the material of foamed cement is cement, and the combination of the upper and lower layers is very good, so that the ground will not form hollow and collapse.
12. The construction speed is fast.
13. Good integrity: a cast-in-place seamless and intermittent, and cast-in-place board and mortar layer can be completely combined to form a whole.
14. It has the function of impermeability: due to the porosity and integrity of foamed cement, the impermeability of foamed cement is more than 6 times higher than that of ordinary floor.
15. Fireproof: foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement), which will not burn, so it has good fire resistance. When used in buildings, it can improve the fire resistance of buildings.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
A spokesman for the Turkish presidential palace recently: the Black Sea Grain Export Joint Coordination Center may soon complete the final work of Ukraine's grain export route. The first ships carrying Ukrainian grain are expected to leave Ukraine's Black Sea port of Odessa on August 1 and re-export food to the international market. The grain ship will arrive in Istanbul, Turkey, as early as August 3, and then go to African countries.
Ukraine and Russia are both big grain exporters, among which Ukraine is known as the "granary of Europe". After the conflict between Russia and Ukraine broke out in February this year, grain exports of both countries were disrupted. The Ukrainian side accused the Russian army of blocking the Black Sea port on the Ukrainian side, resulting in more than 20 million tons of grain stranded in the port and unable to be transported by sea. The Russian side refutes this claim, accusing the Ukrainian side of laying a large number of mines in the waters near the port of the Black Sea, endangering navigation safety.
After coordination, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and the United Nations Quartet signed an agreement in Istanbul on July 22 aimed at reopening blocked Black Sea transport routes. Ships carrying food can safely travel to and from three ports in southern Ukraine so that the stranded food of Ukraine can be transported to the international market. Russia and Ukraine agreed that neither side would attack ships carrying agricultural concrete foaming agent are still very uncertain.
The US Commerce Secretary has announced that the US will temporarily lift tariffs imposed on Ukraine during the Trump administration to help Ukraine recover its economy and continue to show support for the Russia-Ukraine situation. "For steel mills t…
Magnesium stearate is a simple salt composed of two common nutrients, mineral magnesium and saturated fatty stearic acid.…
In the second half of 2022, the uncertain world economic outlook, volatile oil prices, and ongoing logistics challenges cast a veil of uncertainty over the global ethylene and propylene industry chain. Overall, there are challenges to overcome in all…